Sunday, April 15, 2018

FMS332~Light House & SCS


Before I get to the cards, I just want to warmly welcome our newest blog friend. 
Image result for thank you minion
I'm so happy you decided to follow my blog💛
***************
I made this card for the challenge at:
I thought it would tie in well with my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  Because this little stamp set I won came along with the one scripture verse I have stamped here.   It also has many awesome sentiments.  I just chose the verse for today.  I kept the card extremely simple.  I didn't even color in the light house or put any embellishments or accents on the card, well besides the washi tape.   Perhaps I'm a bit stamped out ( if that can be possible)  or perhaps it's the glue getting to me, after all I work in a tight little corner, and I've been busy making many sympathy cards.  My mom's sister, my dear Aunt Pat passed away last night very unexpectedly.  The family is in shock.  Almost 3 months to the day after my mom passed away.   In fact my poor Grandma who will be 95 this June has now had to see 3 of her adult children buried.  It breaks my heart, and actually does give me heightened anxiety.  I called her today, and she is so sweet, and strong.   I told her that her grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren all need her, that we love her and that she is the matriarch of our family.  

Any ways I'm also showing a few of the sympathy cards that I have made for my grieving Aunt, Uncles and cousins.  Grandma too💜  You'll note the inside verse.  The word 'upon' did not stamp well.  Grrrr So I will have to re-do a few. 

Also going to try and share a video of HP enjoying the snow.. we are up to about almost 18-20 inches of snow so far, and it's still snowing.. 


And one more thing.. I made  my first little bracelet.   Actually it's quite large.  But I'm thinking about adding a line of bracelets, keys chains and purse charms to my Etsy Shop in hopes to get more business over there.. What do you think?  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit, and for leaving a comment.  I look forward to reading them all.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog as well. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely scene. I love the soft blue and silver color scheme. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~