Thursday, April 5, 2018

Merry Monday #284 {Red and White!}~ Santa's Sleigh Stampin UP

 I made this Christmas card for the Challenge at: 
I used my new stampin up set called Santa's Sleigh.  I love it.  I waited quite some time before ordering this set, but boy am I happy with it.   It's so cute.   I even tried to do a little photo shoot with the finished card.  I'm not so good with the props and such, or for that matter even taking pictures is always a challenge for me.  One out of about 25 might turn out.   Any ways Onto the card.  I die cut the sleigh and glued it down, washing my hands an obscene amount of times because of sticky fingers.  *sigh.   Then I stamped the sentiment and the presents.  I cut each present out and stacked them in the sleigh.. already for Santa.. one might say I was Santa's elf today.  I completed the card by adding a few white pearls to a couple of the presents and carrying the theme to the inside of the card as well.  
Oh I Love making Christmas Cards, and it even looks like Christmas time around here with the foot of snow we received on Tuesday.    
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


4 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet card PJ...LOVE it!! I have the dies for that sleigh but have not used them yet...you've inspired me!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnifique décor en rouge et blanc, le rouge lui va si bien, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! That sled is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice card! That sleigh is nice and what you did with it looks great. The gifts in the sleigh is a good idea and I like that you did some decorating on the inside of the card. Your photo scene looks good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~