Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Start~Beautiful Ride

 I'm so excited to be the:
 
And on my Birthday too.  That is just one nice Big Surprise to me. 

I had no clue what the cue word would be when I agreed to take on the challenge and so when I got "word" of the cue card.
 I immediately thought of cars.  As in:  "start your engines" 
I went with my stampin up set called beautiful ride.   I decided on a background color of orange, so when I stamped the little volkswagen bug.. I stuck with the orange color, however, it didn't seem to pop as much as I had intended, so I made a circle stencil and then sponged it for some background color giving the bug a much better pop.  I also thought the sentiment was very fitting.   So I wanted to only show half of the car image as  it is "start-ing" out for the Journey.   

I'm also including a picture of the Easter treat boxes and bags I made for our family.  I think our kids liked them.  I know they really liked the candy inside.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the creative ways you can use the cue word "START"
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, and I just adore your card. That sponged circle was inspired, and really does make the car pop. Love your interpretation of the cue word. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. What a great card plus would be a cute scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi patty, Happy Birthday dear. Hope you had a great day. Great many adventure start with a journey. What a great take on the cue word. Love how the image has been offset. The matching border adds a CAS finishing touch. Thank you for being our Guest Designer at CASology this week. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~