Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #449~Itty Bitty Banners, Amazing you, Stampin Up, Lawn Fawn, Party Panda


 Good evening Friends.. I'll keep this short & sweet.😉 I made this card for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I used 3 stamp sets to make this card:  Stampin Up: Itty Bitty Banner, and Amazing you.   Lawn Fawn's Party Panda. I also used my lawn fawn die for the grass.. when I stamped the little bamboo plant.. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with it, but I wanted to incorporate it somehow.   So I decided to add it as a little bow for her hair.   How sweet as she holds her cupcake treat, a couple spilled over on the side.  haha.. I think it's a "sweet" little card. 

I must go work on my writing out the sympathy cards I made early.  My Aunt Pat's funeral is tomorrow.  Almost 3 months to the day after my mom's funeral.   My mom's funeral was Jan. 18th.  I just hope I can hold it together, and manage ok.   I know my anxiety is extra high lately.  So I'm hoping and will pray everything goes well tomorrow.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Oh PJ I said a little prayer for you just now for all to be well with you through this challenging time. Your card is extra sweet, I love your pattern/color & image choice and your extra inside touches. Creating is so healing I'm glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little springtime birthday card with those great colors too! A cute take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and sending hugs to help get you through the upcoming days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute little panda! I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love you little panda!! Fun card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~